Bosch SDS-MAX carbide-tipped rotary hammer core bits offer an integral shank for better power transmission. Bosch SDS-MAX rotary hammer core bits with wave design go beyond the range of standard bits and allow smaller hammers to drill larger holes. Wave design transfers energy to bit more effectively for up to 40% faster drilling versus previous design.
- Wave design transfers energy provides up to 40% faster drilling
- Bosch carbide-bonding technology provides a stronger carbide bond
- Asymmetrical carbide teeth for faster cutting and longer life
- All-in-one core transmits power directly to the end of the bit
- High-quality hardened steel for durability
- 1-piece design
- SDS-MAX shank