Bagging helps to foster lawn growth by preventing thatch from building up. Using a bagger helps control lawn disease naturally, encourages new grass growth, and acts as a natural crab grass and weed control. It can help increase curb appeal of your lawn. When you bag your grass clippings, you create a crisp appearance and a highly manicured professional finish, with defined striping, no grass clumps left behind, and grass less likely to spread to vegetable gardens or flower beds. Bagging your clippings is a huge time saver. It's faster than raking and you won't have to mow as often as mulching.
- Fits Troy-Bilt, Columbia, Remington, Yard Machines and Yard-Man Lawn Tractors with 42 in. and 46 in. cutting decks, 2010 and after.
- Refer to the Parts list label under the rider hood for original equipment parts.
- Contents include two bags, chute, hood, mounting brackets and hardware.
- Factory tested and approved to provide the perfect fit, strength, durability and performance.
- Superior bagging performance with a 6.5 bushel capacity.
- Sight window lets you know when bags are full. Top hinged hood allows bags to be emptied without pivoting seat forward.
- The easy-to-empty bags are made of heavy duty material and feature an integrated handle and a thermoform bottom.
- The discharge chute is made of flex tubing and provides a clear visual of grass flow.
- Bagging grass clippings creates a crisp appearance and leaves behind a well-manicured lawn.