The Speed 36 Plus is a professional manual tile cutter for the intensive cutting of all types of wall tiles, ceramic and porcelain tiles, making it ideal for professional installers looking for a versatile and light-weight tile cutter for the most demanding jobs. The double guides offer better visibility during scoring and cutting. With the lateral stop for repetitive cuts and its 45 square, it becomes a complete and functional cutter, for comfortable, high-quality work. It has a cast aluminium base, that makes it light and strong, with cast aluminium side extensions to increase the support area and the holding of large pieces and mounted solid steel guides which are chromed and rectified to 3/4 in., with anti-corrosion treatment which facilitates scoring and provides greater durability. It comes with a 5/16 in. scoring wheel, although is compatible with all scoring wheels in the Rubi range (1/4 in., 5/16 in., 13/32 in., 3/4 in. and 7/8 in.).
- Patented power enhancing breaking mechanism, up to 4 times stronger than standard direct breakers
- 3/4 in. Dia solid, chromed, ground and calibrated steel guides with anticorrosion treatment
- Cast aluminium base, light and strong with cast aluminium side extensions for large pieces
- Reinforced aluminium guide supports for greater robustness and durability of the cutter
- Soft-grip grip; improved ergonomics for the work
- Aluminium lateral stop for repetitive cuts and square to 45
- Dual guide for greater visibility of the scoring and cutting line